Prof. Nemanja Maček, PhD.
Welcome, stranger. This site contains a certain amount of information about me.
- If you are interested in my research, a list of featured publications is available here.
- For short biography and CV, please visit this link. Do not hesitate to contact me or find me on social media.
- Students, your may find what you need here. You might be asked for institutional login account to access certain links.
- I do have a life outside of work. Of course, “here I am assuming that what I do for a living could reasonably be classified as work”. So either it is hanging out with my family (felines included), or music.
- Last, but not least, you (scientist, aren’t you?) might find it interesting to visit the Web site of Prof. Milan Gnjatović.
Trick or Treats
Yes, I know I am a horrible person sometimes.
- June 2, 2020, 00:25 (Central European Time). Another one deserves a Red Forman’s “foot in the ass” lesson. You might find a decryption key on demand, as well the link to the encrypted data (coming to theaters this month) that will be more than enough to compromise certain individual, before June 10, unless we get some reward we deserve. To quote Forman: “Beer in every hand and foot in every ass!”
- April 20, 2020, 18:22 (Central European Time). Hi, there fellows. This encrypted archive contains my review of a certain book, which has just been sent to the author. The purpose of this is to make sure that the author is not going to change anything in the review. If I notice a single change in the printed review, I will release the decryption key to the public as well as the author’s name.
- April 20, 2020, 00:24 (Central European Time). Two publications added. Links coming up soon.
- April 10, 2020, 20:17 (Central European Time). A couple of tracks added to Musique section. My suggestion is Dissonant Intermezzo (we used neural network synth at the beginning of the track for a background soundscape).