Prof. Nemanja Maček, PhD.
Welcome, stranger. This site contains a certain amount of information* about me.
- If you are interested in my research, a list of featured publications is available here.
- For short biography and CV, please visit this link. Do not hesitate to contact me or find me on ResearchGate or LinkedIn.
- Students, your may find what you need here. You might be asked for institutional login account to access certain links.
- I do have a life outside of work. Of course, “here I am assuming that what I do for a living could reasonably be classified as work”. So either it is hanging out with my family, or music.
- Last, but not least, you (scientist, aren’t you?) might find it interesting to visit the Web site of Prof. Milan Gnjatović.
* NOTE: The only correct information about me you will find here, and in certain government institutions. So please ignore biographies on Web sites of institutions where I am or was an employee, social networks, certain associations etc. These may not be correct.
- Science. March 8, 2023. Prof. Milan Gnjatović and me are guest editors of “Recent Advances in Numerical Algorithms for Machine Learning“, a special issue of Axioms. Deadline for manuscript submissions is March 31, 2024. Current impact factor is 1.824.
- Musique. February 13, 2023. Cover Session II is in its’ final production and mastering phase. Cf. Suite No 2 in D minor. Scheduled for the end of the March 2023.
- Science. February 13, 2023. The very first issue of Journal of Computer and Forensic Sciences, an open access peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the University of Criminal Investigation and Police Studies in Belgrade.
- Media. July 25, 2022. We provided a mouthful of words in a Digital Icon show on Radio Belgrade. Link: https://www.rts.rs/page/radio/sr/story/24/radio-beograd-2/4899420/iz-sveta-informacionih-tehnologija.html